I just turned 22 last week Saturday (Happy Belated Birthday to me 🎉) and I decided I would list 22 things about me people didn’t know. Usually when people do these things I expect a “Wow” with each thing mentioned, but how can I when I can’t even do that for myself lol. I don’t even think I could name 22 out of the ordinary things about me, but I’m up for the challenge.
1 Both of my thumbs are broken (both of them got slammed in the door on different occasions)
2. Chiwetel Ejiofor is my Uncle (I would prove it, but the picture is at home and I’m in university right now)
3. I used to do Judo for a couple of years (I was terrible at it not going to lie)
4. I can’t swim. We used to have lessons in year five once every week and I honestly don’t know how people float in water, y’all are witches
5. I have high blood pressure (weird isn’t it)
6. I have three middle names
7. I used to be able to do the splits (I was somewhat flexible in my younger days)
8. I write songs
9. I’m the only child
10. I used to steal when I was younger, like if I wanted a chocolate bar I would just go into the store, take it and walk out of the store camly. My favourite thing to take though was the Playstation 2 demos from those game magazines lol (that’s how old I am now, fuck)
11. I was playing GTA from the age of 6
12. I enjoy being in the dark, I find it comforting
13. I’ve been in one fight in my whole life
14. You won’t be able to see it with your eyes, but I have a permanent scar/ scratch in my right eye
15. I am Nigerian. As much as this isn’t really one, most people don’t believe me or assume something else so here it is.
16. Had my first kiss when I was six (check out the story here: https://oukasnat.wordpress.com/2018/03/16/my-first-kiss/)
17. I can play the recorder, used to preform at musical events and all of that
18. I can’t curl my left little finger
19. I can count to 99 in Chinese
20. I used to do street dance
21. I think I have a phobia of flies, wasps, moths and bees (basically flying insects). Like I actually can’t go near them without feeling incredibly anxious, more time than not I wouldn’t even enter the room if I know it’s there
22. I’m infectiously lovable, I don’t think there is a reason to hate me even with my lackluster demeanor.