First, I would like to thank therealsaly520 for the nomination as it is my first nomination for my blog ever, so that’s also an honour for you to have as well.
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
What are your plans for the the summer?
Honestly, just work. My mum offered to take me to America, but I don’t feel like I’m in a place in life where I can take a vacation, so I’ve just decided to work until I’m in a good place.
What is one of your favorite posts that you’ve written on your blog?
Probably #WomenAreTrash (Part One) because it was the most well received, and in hindsight, it’s funny when I look back at it now, but we move nonetheless.
What place in the world would you want to visit?
It’s a hard one between Colombia and Brazil, but I’m just going to say Brazil because I’ve been saying it for aaaaagggggeeeeeessssss. Hopefully, I’ll go one day, but I would preferably want to learn the language first.
Which book had an impact on your life?
Unfortunately, I’m not a book person, so I can’t answer this question.
If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
This is a good question lol, errrrmmmmmmm. Probably a Dog. Only because being looked after on the daily doesn’t seem too bad lol.
What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
After thinking about this for a while, I would say my birthday when we took a limo ride around London. Or my friend Serena’s birthday with the massive bouncy castle.
What is your creative style? If you’re curious, here’s a quiz!
After taking the quiz linked above, here are my results:
Creativity is a release
“For you, creativity is first and foremost a form of expression: it creates a special link between the internal and external worlds. It allows you to get a grasp of your powerful emotions, by moulding them into a physical form. In fact, the most important thing for you is to be able to release your emotions. You need to be able to touch them or look at them in concrete form, and to do that you have to find a way to make them come alive. This is how your desires and anxieties take shape. Keeping things bottled up creates a tension that can only be resolved once you have expressed how you feel. This means you have to be strong enough not to let yourself get swept away by chaotic impulses; if you turn your creative urges on everyday life — making a picnic, singing to the baby, choosing what to wear — you can express yourself while staying rooted in reality. Creativity is principally cathartic. It relieves a deep need, an almost primal, archaic impulse. For you, being creative is about having the power to give form to something you feel, to those deep personal issues that are often raw and disorganised. For these reasons you are usually attracted to art that demands physicality, that allows you to express what’s inside, and that unites spontaneity, strength, freedom, power and movement.”
What have you done to pursue your dreams lately? How about today?
Well, I have been doing it for a while now. I’ve been going studio, and I’ve finally got a role within marketing, so the work is being put in.
Soon to be shown.
When you think of your home, what immediately comes to mind?
I don’t actually know you know. I guess when my Mum is not home it’s peace lol.
Describe the greatest adventure of your life
I haven’t gone somewhere and it’s been “a great adventure,” but I would say my most exhilarating moment was NCS – The Challenge and NCS – The Challenge Pt. 2. I mean I wasn’t at home, so I guess it was an adventure lol.
When did you last push the boundaries of your comfort zone?
I would say right now by messaging producers about purchasing beats. I’m actually scared to officially release music because I don’t think it’ll be received well, but we got to do what we got to do.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What would you say is your greatest achievement in life so far?
- If there’s one thing you could change in the world what would it be?
- What is your greatest memory?
- What would you say you’re talented at?
- Is there anybody you’re thankful for in your life, and if so why?
- What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?
- What was your first holiday?
- What was your biggest challenge in life and how did you overcome it?
- What is your dream career?
- Is there something you’ve been wanting to, but something is holding you back?
You don’t have to participate with this award, but I just wanted to send some appreciation towards your blogs.
- Ishola Ishola @ LIFE OF OREOFE: THE SPROLOQUIO OF A VERY NIGERIAN OREOFE
- Adina Haughton @ Adina’s Universe
- Anthony Bradley @ The Appreciation Enthusiast
- @ DebzillaWrites
- Sophia Ismaa @ Sophia Ismaa
- Nirat Gurav @ The poem zone
- Anthony @ BeardedGamer82 Gaming Blog
- Carmen Lezeth Suarez @ All About The Joy
- Shreya Vikram @ Shreya Vikram
- @ Savvy 101
- Vanessa Dias @ The Wellbeing Blogger