Twitter Ads are common knowledge, so I’m not going to go too deep into it, but there are a couple of extra things you should know within Twitter ads that will boost your marketing efforts. Firstly, to set up a Twitter ad:
- Go to ads.twitter.com
- Log into the Twitter account you want to link your Twitter ad account with
- Press the “Create Ad” to start the process
You can also do this by going on your Twitter account by clicking more than Twitter Ads. Here’s a video from the “Twitter for Business” page on YouTube on how to create a full ad campaign.
Twitter Ads also has targeting options that you can use within your campaigns. There’s a great video below that highlights these features, which will boost your marketing efforts on the platform.
Using Twitter Analytics (analytics.twitter.com) will also help you identify key analytics on your page broken down month by month. Twitter Analytics gives you information on your; top tweets, top follower(s), engagement rate, and many other useful statistics. It also gives you the option to promote tweets through it.
With that said, other third-party sites can help with Twitter Analytics including:
- followerwonk.com (helps you dig deeper into your Twitter analytics)
- follower.me (collects data about Twitter topics, hashtags, mentions, followers, location and more)
- klear.com (Influencer search engine)
- twitonomy.com (detailed analytics on anyones tweets, replies, retweets, hashtags and other insights)